What about the romance?

     I am not going to talk to you about love and marriage. At least not this time. I am going to talk to you about something that concerns all the anime lovers out there, especially Bleach fans, especially girls. Because us girls do want to see some romance in there.


     I know, I know. Most of you fan-girls and fan-boys out there will be all like ohhhh, Rukia loves Ichigo. They have a special connection blah, blah. He is the main character and she gave him her powers and he saved her and so on. But no! I cannot stand here and remain indifferent when my opinion is that Renji and Rukia should be together now and forever. And I do have some other ideas of pairing the characters. Because Kubo Tite didn't want to get all soap-opera like with the story " Tite Kubo I get asked about that a lot! I don't want to make Bleach into a love story because there are much more exciting things about their personalities and things that they can do instead of getting into the romance aspect of their relationships." I will do that because I want to. So here are my pairings:



  • Renji and Rukia! No questions asked. They fit great together, Renji is almost a close friend of Rukia's brother, he grew up with Rukia, he likes her, they are compatible...Rukia is a Capricorn  and Renji is a Virgo and that is a perfect match. Don't believe me? Well...you should Google it. And I can tell you from personal experience that these two zodiac signs go perfectly together. ;) 
  • Ichigo and Inoue. Because she is obsessed with him and she would be the perfect wife. Hehe.
  • Urahara and Yoruichi just because it's so obvious they are meant to be.
  • Ishida Uryu and Nemu Kurotsuchi because they are both geeks. 
     But this is a tribute to my favorite couple in Bleach, Rukia and Renji. So that is why I made a video for them.

   
     

Comments

  1. I know, right?! I sticked through all the filler episodes because of that small hope that Kubo will throw a bone at us and add an itty bitty scene of romance like he did in Memories in the Rain or the almost kiss between Inoue and Ichigo! Still... Even though Orihime is cute in every way, Kurosaki and her are pretty boring together. There's no intensity between them like between Ichigo and Rukia (remember the juice box thingy their fight when Ishida was in hospital, him loving how she scolds him...I think he's an M ;) or he has a thing for tsunderes). I know Renji loves Rukia a lot and they have their own issues there, but I've never seen her looking at him as she looks at Ichigo. But I have to agree that Urahara and neko chan are great together. It would have been great to see some developpement there. At least as bonus chapters at the end of the series! Stingy Kubo, I bet he is qctually afraid to choose sides here officially. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is afraid, right? :)) I stated my opinion even if I am well aware of the fact that most people prefer the Ichigo-Rukia couple. But I see Ichigo as a very good and close friend of Rukia, a father figure if you like...She admires him. But I don't know...it's not right. :))) yeah, Ichigo and Inoue are a boring couple but what the hell... :)) I actually think that Ichigo is better off alone. I don't see him in a relationship. :P Man, I feel like I'm talking about real people here :))))) I just love fictional characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ichigo, to be honest, is so frikin dense, I don't think he will get himself a girlfriend. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)))))) maybe some romance with Chad... :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. After all these years of waiting...and it was worth it! Rukia and Renji forever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment, my friends...your opinion matters

Popular posts from this blog

The 10th Kingdom-movie review.

I like Bleach, man