I like Bleach, man

Ulquiorra , Inoue, Byakuya, Ichigo, Rukia, Grimmjow
     I do. I like Bleach. No, dear housewives that use it on white clothes. Not that bleach. I like the anime Bleach, one of the best anime ever made, according to me. Don't believe me? Watch it. I never liked the first 5 minutes of the anime. I turned it off and didn't try to watch it again for a long time. The second time I watched it I fell in love. So that wasn't love at first sight as it was in the case of Death Note. But that is a whole different story that I am going to share some other time. 

     One day I was bored. And when I am bored I either take a nap or I do something creative. That day I chose to make a youtube video about...Bleach. But no AMV that time, no. I wanted to make something that could combine my love for this anime and my love for Hollywood actors. So I said " I'm going to make a video with characters from Bleach and actors/artists that look like them". And so I did. And here it is.

Part one: 


Part two:



     If you agree/don't agree with my choices I gladly await your comments. I will reply. Enjoy the videos and give me some feedback. 

     Light, peace, love!
     Cory Kay

Comments

  1. If they would make a movie with the cast that you have shown in your first video, I would die happily :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe they will. when they realize that the whole world would watch it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imi amintesc si acum cand Uizz mi-a aratat video-urile cu Ivan the Exorcist ..that was some funny shit ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that was spot on for every character. Do more pleeeease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will :D I really need to do more videos...about everything! :)) I've got a dream...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbVlGESh9Mc

      Delete
  5. O sa apară iar :)) peste o luna jumate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment, my friends...your opinion matters

Popular posts from this blog

What about the romance?

The 10th Kingdom-movie review.