What I dislike

It has come to this, my dear readers. After I posted my "I love..." I promised a what I don't like post because I cannot use the word Hate. It is such a strong and negative word. I hate the word hate. :) 
So...hang tight because the list with the things I dislike is longer than Santa's list... Bare with me while I present you with the atrocities that are the things I don't like. Did I get your attention yet? Here it goes!

Straight face guy. I don't like anyone.
I don't like stupidity - when I see that someone is stupid it makes me go mad! Not that I am an Einstein, God only knows that I make a lot of mistakes and that I don't have a logical thinking, I am totally an epic fail at math and all sciences. But I just hate people being stupid. And not in the academical way. I don't care if you have straight A's in school. If you do not have an open mind and can't think for yourself and follow blindly anything that is given to you by the media or others then you my friend are stupid and you need to introspect and to find yourself. Do you really want to fit in this world. THIS world like it is right now? I don't think so...so many people are fake. Do you want to be like them to fit in? To live with a mask and lose your true self? I want to think that your answer is NO.

I don't like fake people - Why would you say to someone's face that you like them or other nice things if the next second you go behind their backs and "stab" them with your judgemental and rude comments. WHY? or...why would you say to someone that says that I like this, I like that. "Yeah, me too... but actually I have no freakin' idea what you are talking about but if this stuff helps me be liked by you then hell, I'll lie my socks off". No, just no... I hate it when people do that because I am aware. If you don't like something just say it. There is no need to be fake-nice. Be honest. If the person can't accept the fact that other people have different opinions it is their problem, not yours. You should be honest. You know what they say...better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.

I don't like to be a slave- Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I don't like to be a slave for others but unfortunately I am. As long as you are not your own boss and you have to work for others, you are a slave. You only get one life, you should live it not just struggle to get by. We all need to go to work and pay our bills and just a couple of days a year we go and have fun. You lose almost 10 hours a day with a full-time job. Maybe even more. I think that I will be on my death bed when I am old and I am going to regret the time I've spend working for others. It is never too late to wake up and realize that you need to follow your passion and turn that into your work. I am not saying that is an easy thing to do, it takes courage and hard work. It's like leaving the system and starting a system of your own. But if you are the type of person that values freedom and independence that it will all be worth it. Don't be afraid to follow your dream. 

I don't like arrogant people- Ok, I understand. You think very highly of yourself. You have the looks, the stuff, the I don't know what. But are you really superior to others? Are you still superior to others when you are on the toilet? C'moooon. I don't like arrogant people. There is a thin line between confident and arrogant but so many cross it. No one likes an arrogant person. They can say they do, but they don't. A confident person, yes. An arrogant person, no. A confident person is someone who believes in his power, in his potential, he knows his qualities and he is also aware of his flaws. An arrogant person thinks that he is better than everyone else. Really? Can a single person be better than everyone else? ( maybe just Chuck Norris) 

I don't like crowds.- Does this need an explanation? I don't think so... You can't move, can't walk, can't see anything, some people smell like rotten onions...What more can I say? 

To sum it up...I don't like people that much. I do like some people but mostly, I don't like people. :) So sue me... 


I like cats and fictional characters and just a few real persons. Confessions of Cory Kay.

You know what I did with my "I love..." post, right? I just enumerated the tons of things I like. Ready to have a deja vu? Yep, now it's time for the  I don't like list. 
I don't like: to be woken up by someone, to talk on the phone, to wear high heel, bugs, boring movies, boring books, boring people, to be bored, math, bad manners, slutty girls, gym obsessed men, to watch football, politics,eyebrows drawn with a pencil on women, mean people, hot days, going to work, clubs, manele, short hair on women, anything that is fake, lies, people yelling or fighting, diseases, rules, society and many other things I cannot remember right now but will post in a later edit. 

Thank you for reading this and maybe you can share the things YOU don't like in a comment or a video or whatever you want. A carrier pigeon is just fine with me. 

Have a wonderful day and stay true to yourself! ;) 








Comments

  1. I can so relate to this post. I don't like many people too. I have realized that humans are the worst enemies of humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...they really are. I cannot understand why most of the people can't make an effort to just get along. Some people try but we all know that one-sided relationships are impossible. If I try to be nice to someone and that person is all hostile I just let them be... can't force anyone to like you. But, I am happy that there are still a lot of great persons out there who try to make a difference. There is still hope :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to many points in this post. But from that dislike list, I'm now aware that you don't like about 30% of me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Some things are not that important, it's all about the different hobbies that people have. For example if I don't like watching football doesn't mean I don't like to play or if I hate politics doesn't...oh, wait. Yeah, it means just that :)) but I am aware that some people hate anime for example and I like it and that's ok. I mean, we can't be all the same. I am against that anyway. Everyone has it's own thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I as well, dislike about the same things. What I would also add as a major flaw that many possess is rudeness. People just stop being polite,maybe because they were hurt at some point in time or they just can't seem to justify making an effort to show a trace of common sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. why you gotta be soooo ruuuude? :)) don't you know I'm human toooooo, I'm gonna marry her anyway! marry that girl, marry her anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment, my friends...your opinion matters

Popular posts from this blog

The 10th Kingdom-movie review.

What about the romance?